We are Open and well Stocked with Immune Support
Here is our position as at 11:30 AM Wednesday 1st April
We remain open to care for you.
However our reception hours will be variable. The phone will be manned every day so if you need us but you don’t have an appointment then ring first 9226 0561
As a part of that care we are both following government advice and taking all the other precautions we can reasonably think of to implement and safeguard you our clients and our staff.
The 2 person rule
The government has announced that from midnight Monday 30th March gatherings of people are restricted to maximum of 2 people. It is currently unclear to us if that applies to work situations but we will implement the safe option and assume that it does. We will therefore restrict our consulting rooms, our reception area and our waiting room to a maximum of 2 people including our staff in any place at any one time.
Telehealth Video Consulting
We have now introduced Telehealth video consulting facilities. No special software or downloads are required for your device. Telehealth will work on any smartphone, tablet or computer ( Apple or Windows ). All you need is Internet access and we will send you a link by SMS or email allowing you and your practitioner to both see and hear each other. Telehealth uses end to end encryption so your conversation with your practitioner remains secure.
Although the acceptable reasons for leaving your house include for medical care we strongly encourage you to contact us by phone for either a consultation by Phone, or Telehealth Facetime or Zoom or if your wish to place an order then do so by phone and we will mail it out to you. Free of postal charges if the order is over $100 in value.
Here is a list of the steps we have taken to keep us all as safe as possible.
- As well as In-Clinic Consultations we offer Remote Consulting as in many cases consultations can be done remotely by phone including using Telehealth,Facetime, Zoom or similar
- Supplements and Medications can be ordered as usual and subject to a minimum order value of $100, will be sent out to you free of postal charges
- Massage – Govt regulation and advice has caused us to suspend our massage services. We are seeking clarification on the allowability of Massage for health related issues
- Kinesiology – in clinic services are suspended as of midnight Wednesday 25th March
- In clinic, we frequently disinfect surfaces in public areas, consulting rooms and bathrooms
- Hand sanitisers and wipes are available in reception and in our waiting areas
- We have substituted single use paper towels instead of cotton towels in our bathrooms
- We have implemented the latest guidelines on social distancing by opening up a second reception area
- Seating in our reception(s) is now separated by 2 metres between chairs
- We continue to monitor government and health authorities’ advice and will update our procedures accordingly
Please do not come in to clinic if you are suffering from a cold or you have flu-like symptoms. Call us on 9226 0561 for a remote consultation or the re-supply of your prescription.
Obviously for all of us the situation is rapidly evolving with new news every day and we may adjust these operating procedures to suit.
Who we are
Centro Health was originally established in Wembley in 2001 and has expanded since that time. We are pleased to be located in West Perth in our beautiful premises.
Natural medicine has continued to evolve over the past decade and there are now many choices available to you to improve your health.Our philosophy is to combine traditional medicine, which is still the oldest and most widely used system of herbal, homoeopathic and nutritional medicine, with “modern day” scientific natural medicine.
Naturopathic medicine assists in the body’s own healing processes.We can offer “a range of natural medicines” which have been validated by clinical trials.
Centro Innovative Health achieves this healing by:
Good nutrition – having a knowledge of a healthy diet can improve vitality, increase energy and reduce the ageing process of our cells.
Having a good understanding of the underlying causes of “disease”, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual factors; one or all of these, if not working correctly can significantly affect how our bodies function on a day to day basis.
Using a combination of traditional and scientific methods, we can achieve symptomatic relief for acute health conditions and a healthy management of longer term painful chronic conditions.
“Your treatment is designed specifically with you in mind – not off the shelf.”
Centro – A World of Natural Health